Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome!!

One more blog from me, just what you've always wanted!! One thing I have found as my daughter is getting older, is how much I truly enjoy teaching her and doing fun, educational activities with her. I love to know that our time together is meaningful and love to see her eyes light up when she gets something for the very first time. I am so grateful for all the amazing people out there that share all their ideas, I get mine almost exclusively from the internet. Still, doing a theme each week and coming up with activities to go with takes at least a few hours a week. So what this blog will do will give you my week full of activities, all of the things I have put together from countless places, in one little blog :) I hope this might be helpful for someone, if not it is a great resource for me when my little ones get old enough for this. Here we go!!

No comments: